Last week we shared a post on how to Travel Like a Pro. This week we’re sharing how to pack like one. Even if you’re only traveling for a few days, a well-packed suitcase can save you tons of time and stress, both at the airport and at your final destination. These tips will help you pack like a pro!
- Always making a packing list ahead of time!
- Roll, don’t fold. Organize clothing and toiletries in packing cubes, and use vacuum bags for bulkier items.
- Swap out the old broken zipper suitcase for a lighter, more modern one. Checking luggage can be a hassle. Try to travel with your carry-on only.
- Wear heavier shoes and coast during travel to save space in your suitcase.
- Download eBooks and movies onto your mobile device, tablet or laptop for more room in your carry-on bag.
- For the perfect long-haul trip, invest in some good quality, noise-cancelling headphones.
- Earplugs can come in handy both on the plane and in your hotel. Don’t forget to bring a pair.
- Portable chargers can save the day when power outlets are in short supply. If you can’t live without your device, bring a charger with you.