Celebrate the season of thanks and giving by openly expressing your appreciation for others!
Here are some ways to get started.
Write it Down
- Send a handwritten note of thanks. Keep it short yet specific.
- Post a photo of you and another person on social media along with a heartfelt caption.
- Text a meaningful quote with the message, "This reminded me of you!"
- Give someone a "Fill in the Love," book. These fill-in-the-blank books make uniquely personalized gifts!
Say it Out Loud
- Use prompts like, "I am so grateful for ______,"
"I always think about how you ______," or "I am inspired by your _____."
Research has shown that regularly practicing gratitude lowers levels of stress and anxiety.
When Giving Thanks, Don't Forget Yourself!
Become a pro at practicing self-gratitude with the following tips.
- Start a Gratitude Journal - At the end of each day, write down the people, events or things you're grateful for.
- Compliment Yourself - Make a list of your positive attributes and then review it or add to it at the end of each month.
- Take Time Off - Give yourself a break from work even if it's a personal day spent relaxing at home.
- Learn Something New - Taking on a new skill or hobby will give you a new sense of appreciation for what you can accomplish.
Customer Appreciation Event
We hope to see many of you this weekend at our Customer Appreciation Event: A private viewing of Disney's new movie, "Strange World." The event will be held at the East Bridgewater Cinemas on Saturday, November 26 at 10am. RSVP required. Thank you to the loyal customers, family and friends who will be joining us!